Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hey Guys!

I think many of you know me, but, for those of you that don't I'm Molly McVoy in Cleveland. I'm a resident at Case and chair of the APA's Committee on Resident's and Fellows. (CORF) I left a longer explanation of what CORF is on the area IV blog, which I'm guessing you all are a part of as well. Right now, CORF is getting ready for the APA meeting in DC- there will be a resident day on Tuesday with workshops and focus groups all geared for residents specifically. CORF's workshop, also geared towards residents, will be Monday morning at 9 am - Dr. Lazarus, from the American Medical Association, will be our main speaker for that. (Locations for all of these TBA).

Also, as part of being chair of CORF, I'm off to the APA's board of trustees meeting this weekend. Let me know what you're hearing from residents, what residents want from the APA, etc. I'm happy to pass the needs of Ohio and area IV onto the leaders of the APA. Thanks!

1 comment:

R S Sekhon said...

Many thanks Molly. All of you who haven't had the chance to work with Molly, she is amazing! Use this resource while you have it, you will never find a person this friendly, willing to help and in this position as a resident.